I am featuring amazing mamas and mompreneurs – awesome mamas balancing working from home and building their businesses. Contact me if you are interested in having heartcraft girl highlight your work, craft, birthday party, etc. – either as a hobby or a business. Let’s inspire each other!
Today you’re going to get to meet Katie!! She is quite the creative custom craft creator!
I met Katie at our Fit4Mom village – she is the run coach. I was so excited to find that she ALSO makes all sorts of amazing custom shirts and decals! Katie has a custom shop called Grace and Co. If you have a custom idea in mind – make sure to contact her!!
Here are some things about her:
1. She is a runner and has completed 6 full marathons and 34 half marathons!!
2. She has dual citizenship – USA and Irish
3. Before becoming a mom she was a middle school counselor for 10 years where she also coached cross country, track, basketball, and soccer
4. She went to Gonzaga University for both undergrad and grad school as did both of her parents!
5. She grew up here in the Sammamish/Seattle area!
So check out Grace and Co. and like her facebook page! You will find lots of creative projects, and it may inspire you to have her create something wonderful!