This week I am so excited to let you all know about lindsay p designs. Lindsay is the sister of one of my dear friends and does some beautifully stunning work with fabrics (as well as photography). I LOVE the vintage style of all of her work – so simple yet fancy and rustic all at the same time.
5 fun facts about her:
- She’s dreamt of having her own business or shop since 2nd grade and would brainstorm what she would name it during family road trips
- She met her husband on a college mission trip in Mexico
- She has two sweet babies…a silly 3 year old son and a snuggly 9 month old daughter
- Her goal is to get her card line into Anthropologie someday
- She wishes there were more hours in the day! (I can totally relate!)