Welcome to Marketing for Mompreneurs by heartcraft girl! This page offers FREE business training to crafty mompreneurs!
Make sure to sign up for crafty mompreneur ideas here!
I believe marketing is the most important part of your mompreneur business! Marketing brings in customers, gives them a memorable & happy experience, and sends them away with high potential to bring future business.
On this page, you can find all of my blog articles related to marketing for mompreneurs.
Mompreneur Support Group
Learning marketing is OVERWHELMING!
Would you be interested in getting some mompreneur love and support while learning? Come join my Facebook group! Beside support, members get a chance to join my FREE side groups that are small and focused on a specific training topic.
Plus, I give out discounts on my Amazon products from time to time 🙂
Are you new to being a mompreneur or marketing? Start here!
- The first baby steps to becoming a mompreneur
- Mompreneur Bootcamp – 10 Challenge to Start Selling Your First Product
- Mompreneur Bootcamp Kickoff
- Day 1: Identify your Niche
- Day 2: Name your Business
- Day 3: Register with the Government
- Day 4: Create Your Email Address
- Day 5: Create Logo
- Day 6: Reserve Your Name
- Day 7: Set up a Home Base
- Day 8: Set up Order Tracking System
- Day 9: Set up Financial Accounts
- Day 10: Set up your First Etsy Listing
Beyond the bootcamp, you might find these other intro-level mompreneur marketing articles interesting:
- The most important thing for a crafting mompreneur to learn
- Marketing was too intimidating until I compared it to this
Marketing Basics for Mompreneurs
Have you already started your business and you’re ready to grow? This is the section for you!
- 6 easy steps to starting mompreneur marketing
- 7 tactics for growing a mompreneur’s audience
- Marketing your mompreneur crafts without paying extra money
- The most important thing you need to be successful at marketing
- So many choices for business types as a mompreneur!
- Want a cute name for your mompreneur business?
Advanced Marketing Topics
Are you already doing well and are looking to take it to the next level?
Here are some advanced topics to consider!
- The most important part of your business social media profile
- My secret product insert technique to bring customers to a website
Yay for technical how-to’s!